We’re making some changes to how you log on to Online Banking. Its
important you’re aware of the changes and what you need to do
Online Banking with us is simple and includes all the features you
need to manage your current accounts, credit cards, savings, cash
ISAs, investments and Flexible Offset Mortgage.
Here are some of the key features:
- view your account balance, interest rates and any fees
- check your latest transactions and statements
- view and download your account summary to help with tax returns
- make payments securely or transfer money between accounts
- check, change or cancel any pending payments
- earn up to 15% cashback with Retailer Offers
- tell us you're going abroad so that you can use your card
- report a lost or stolen card
- set up free email or text alerts
- manage how we contact you about your account
- order new cards, PINs, chequebooks and statements
- update your personal details and security settings
- know you're protected by our Online and Mobile Banking commitment
See full details on how Online Banking can help you manage:
- your current accounts
- your credit cards
- your investments
- your mortgage
Feel safe online
You can be confident your money is safe when you manage your
account online. We use robust standards of security in the
technology behind Online Banking and how we guard your identity.
See the section below for more details.
We've also created a set of detailed guides and short videos on how
to set up and use Online Banking.