Tyre repair seriesYour current location：Home page >> Tyre repair series
Product Name: tire retreading patch
This product is suitable for repairing the different parts of tire
which are involved in all kinds of tire retreading industry
(traditional hot retreading or pre vulcanization cold retreading).
1. Select the type of patch reasonably according to the tire
structure (Note: Rd series products are used for diagonal tire
retreading; CT series products are used for radial tire
2. Choose the appropriate patch size according to the actual wound
size of the tire
3. Use professional pneumatic tools and grinding wheels to handle
the wound and carefully grind the patch for patching
The range of air tight layer glue or oil skin glue.
4. Apply black glue or high temperature curing agent to all
grinding surfaces twice to ensure that they are completely dry each
5. Before use, tear off the protective film on the bonding surface
of the tyre turning patch, and brush the black mortar with
high-temperature curing agent once, and wait for drying.
6. After the black glue on the surface of the carcass and the patch
is dry, the laminating surface of the tire turnover patch shall be
pasted on the cushion film, i.e. the middle glue. Pay attention to
exhaust the air between layers! Cut with scissors approximately
3-5mm along the edge of the patch.
7. Fit on the tyre bonding surface and exhaust the air.
8. Prepare for vulcanization. A kind of