Flexible Wire and Hookup Wires
We offer a comprehensive array of flexible and hook up wires
ranging from 7/42 to 140/0.3. These wires are made of virgin copper
to serve you with better solder ability and the virgin PVC for
better high voltage resistance and long life. With excellent
electrical properties like heat resistance and toughness, our wires
are suitable for hazardous and extreme environments. The hook-up
wire ranges from 1/31 to 1/20 used anywhere from CFL chokes,
breadboards, labs in schools and colleges etc. These wires are used
in low current and low voltage applications (under 1000 V) within
enclosed electronic equipment. Insulated with diverse thermoplastic
and PVC materials to prevent current leakage.These wires are widely
used in control panels, meters and appliances.Panel Wire Auto Cables
Special Flexible Wires
- We deal in Chetan brand P.V.C wires and cables.
- Manufactured from Virgin copper i.e. A.T.C, A.B.C. and Virgin
- We also offer ROHS P.V.C. for export to USA and European countries.
- Manufactured in adherence to international standards.
- These special flexible wires are of use in high sensitive areas
like microwaves, etc.
- They have multiple strands.
- Very fine gauge up to 46 SWG for enhanced flexibility.
- Ability to withstand severe vibrations and repeated use.
- These special flexible wires can withstand a significant degree of
stretch as well as bend.
- Used mostly in test probes and relays, medical lines, microwave
View more technical specifications ...