- Working pressure: 2,000 psi ~ 20,000 psi
- Nominal size: 1-13/16" ~ 9" (46mm ~ 230mm)
- Working temperature: -46℃ ~ 121℃ (KU), -18℃ ~ 180℃ (X), -18℃ ~
- Material class: AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, HH
- Product specification level: PSL1, PSL2, PSL3, PSL3G, PSL4
- Performance requirement: PR1, PR2
- Full bore design, eliminating pressure drop and whirlpool,
abating scour of solid particles in liquid.
- Unique seal form (metal seals between body and bonnet, gate and
seats) decreases the open/ close torqure dramatically.
- Gate surface is supersonically aprayed with hard alloy coating
and the seat rings are made of hard alloy. This provides good wear
resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Seat ring is fixed by retainer plate which can maintain good
- Stem has inverted seal structure, making it easy to replace the
stem seal packing under pressure.
- One side of the bonnet has a sealant injection valve to
supplement sealing grease to improve the sealing and lubrication
performance of the seat and gate.
- All specs of EFC gate valves can be fitted with pneumatic
(hydraulic) actuators as per user requirement.