Steel Bbq Wood Dust Meat Smoke Generator For Cold Smoking
Cold smoke generator for easy cold smoking of meat, fish, cheese, vegetables or
anything else that tastes better well smoked.
With the help of a minimal heat a very good yield of cold smoke is
produced, so that the food can be smoked constantly and evenly.
Made of high quality chrome plated steel, the cold smoke generator has a spiral design so that a long burning period of up to eight
hours can be achieved. The duration of the smoking process and
especially the taste depends essentially on the nature of the wood.
We recommend the use of smoking chips with a size of 500/1000.
Hotels, restaurants, kitchens and so on
round,square and hexagon
25*18*4cm for round type ,19*15*4cm for square type,and 21*18*4cm
for hexagon type
electrolytic polishing,food grade stainless steel 304
corrosion resistant,stable structure,healthy and environmental
protection,smooth surface and beautiful
coal,Charcoal and sawdust
Easy to use
1. Fill Tube with your choice of pellets to 1 inch from top
2. Light with blow torch/butane torch
3. Let pellets burn 10 minutes – Blow out flame
4. Place Tube in Grill/Smoker
5. Experiment, Have Fun!
1. Quality 304 Perforated Stainless Steel
2. Portability: 2″ x 12″ – Take it with you anywhere, it’s a Mobile
3. Easy To Use: Fill it, Light it, Smoke it!
4. Affordable: Try your hand at hot and cold smoking foods without
having to buy an expensive Smoker.
5. Compatible and Versatile: Makes a perfect companion for any
smoker as a supplemental smoke generator.
6. Long Smoke Time: A well lit tube will continue to produce smoke
up to 4 or more hours
Hot or cold smoke generator is widely used on on Any BBQ Grill and
Smoker, Perfect for Smoked Salmon, Cheese, Pork and More,also in
ProQ Smokers, Bradley Electric Smokers, Weber Smoky Mountains
(WSM), Brinkmann Smoke n Grills.
1. Add the Wood Sawdust you like (apple, pecan, hickory, mesquite,
oak, cherry or different species of fruit trees). This Cold Smoke
Generator provides smoky flavor to your smoked meat, cheese, pork,
fish, turkey, ribs and more.
2. Light the wood sawdust 15 minutes with blowtorch and you can get
up to 6-8 Hours smoking time. Smoke time will vary depending on
what sawdust you are using.
3. You can put it into any gas grill, electric grill, charcoal
grill or smoker with cold and hot smoking.
Weight is just 600G and it is easy to transport.