Pressure Concrete Brick Making Machine QT4-15 Hydraulic Block
QT4-15 concrete block making machine automatic block making machine
adopt platform vibration and squeeze compression
vibration,manufacturing the blocks with average density and high
strength. The unique dose charging device for this automatic block
making machine and the strong material distributing structure
ensure the concrete block quality of various materials. the
concrete block making machine with manual switch configuration to
assure brick machine stable and safety running having PLC control
system, so it is easy to operate this concrete brick machine.
Parameters of QT4-15 Concrete Hollow Block Machine
|Main vibration form||Platform vibration|
|Acceleration of vibration||15-20g|
|Cycle Time||25 seconds|
|Raw Materials||crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag,
gangue, gravel, expanded perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applied Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving
stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products,
slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking
The QT4-15 cement brick making machine adopt vibration moulding
technology and equipped with three vibrators to assume better
quality higher density and higher strength of the concrete blocks.
The concrete hollow block machine of QT4-15 making mould use newest
heat treatment device and carburizing treatment which assure longer
mould life span and ensure the strength of mould reach to 54-58 HRC
so that the mould can be used more than 100 thousand times.
QT4-15 hollow concrete block machine is one of our newly designed
block making machines. With less power, it achieves super strong
vibration. It adopts full automatic spiral material laying method,
so the material in the mould is well-distributed. With simple
operation and high productivity, when producing hollow blocks, it
has an advantage over the large hydraulic block machines.
This model QT4-15 concrete cement paver block machine uses 350 type
speed reducer to raise and lower the mold, so it greatly increased
the usage life of the speed reducer. It combines pressure and super
vibration. The lower vibration adopts two 3KW vibrators and the
upper vibration adopts two 1.5 KW vibrators, so the blocks made by
this machine has high strength and nice shape. Its performance and
product quality are comparable to the large equipment.
More different models for this concrete paver machine QT4-15
welcome you requirement, and welcome all of friends come to visit
us discussing different business!
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment for concrete block
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the
bank detail. Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is
20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes, we have a professional after-sales service team which can
solve your problems in time.we provide the life-long technical
support service from pre-sale to after-sale for every set of our