Precast Hydraulic Pressure Concrete Brick Making Machine QT6-15
Concrete Hydraulick Block Making Machine
China Automatic Precast Hydraulic Pressure QT6-15 Concrete Brick
Making Machine is one of our best selling block making machine; it
is full automatic work with PLC, suitable for making all types of
hollow blocks, solid block, pavers, curbstones and so on. This
model QT6-15 paver block making machine uses our latest hydraulic
pressure, so this hollow block machine can ensure the block quality
very good. Now in order to suit the overseas markets and ensure the
machine work more efficiently, we have used many parts of some
well-known brands imported from overseas countries.
Productivity of QT6-15 Concrete Hollow Block Making Machine
Quantity Per Mold
|Main Technical Specifications|
|Main vibration form||Platform vibration|
|Cycle Time||15-25 seconds|
|Vibrating Frequency||2800-4500 rolls/minute|
|Motors Power||55.5 KW|
crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash,
cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.
concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products,
paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping
products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks,
interlocking blocks, etc.
widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens,
landscaping, city constructions, etc.
List of famous brand parts for QT6-15 Paver Concrete Hollow Block
1. PLC control for QT6-15 cement brick making machine: we seleced
original Siemens PLC combine with independently develop machine
control program, assure stable and high-effciency workstatus.
2. Switches and motor for concrete block making machine: switches
will use Japan Omron and France Schneider brand, motor will use
Simens or ABB brand.
3. Hydraulic system of this paver hollow brick machine QT6-15:
hydraulic spare parts be ordered according to our block machine
characteristics form Taiwan.
4. Material feeder for concrete block making machine: rotary mixer
type material feeding cart, finshed products get higher density and
5. Mould: newest heat treatment device assure longer mould life
6. Spare parts of QT6-15 cement brick making machine: follow the
machine shipment, we supply suitable wearing parts, the after-sales
services will be faster.
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment concrete hollow block
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the
bank detail. Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is
20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes, we have a professional after-sales service team which can
solve your problems in time.we provide the life-long technical
support service from pre-sale to after-sale for every set of our