QT4-25 Hollow Cement Concrete Paving Hydraulic Block Making Machine
The main feastures of QT4-25 hollow cement concrete paving block
Combining with German High-tech and Zhenheng technology, this
advanced QT4-25 brick concrete making machine is superior to other
block production machine in these aspects:
● Passing the strict quality inspection
● With the best configuration
- Imported Control Panel
● With great performances
- With vibration case in the bottom, so can produce more densitive
brick and motors not easy to burn
- Extremely proving the stability
- Upper mould moving and raw materials released handle by control
- Effectively to solve the problems of system halted, holdup, weak
pressure, motors burning and consumption in the block machine
Parameters of QT4-25 Concrete Block Making Machine
|Raw Materials||crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag,
ganaue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applied Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products,paving
stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products,
slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking
|Applied Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens.
landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
Main Features of QT4-25 concrete block making machine:
Designed with particular storage and material system the QT4-25
concrete cement hollow block making machine which insure the
feeding accuracy and avoiding the effect of exterior material. This
concrete cement brick making machine of QT4-25 adopting frequency
conversion motors and synchronization vibration to insure the
products making average, and the vibration frequency of this type
concrete block making machine can be adjusted randomly according to
plastic character of various of raw materials. This QT4-25 black
making machine falso haseatures with high density.
The computer is of fault diagnosis system. Warning signal for this
cement brick making machine of QT4-25 is propitious to eliminate
the fault. Combine with long-distance controlling system, it can
achieve scrutiny, controlling, as well as diagnosis.
Low frequency in feeding material and high frequency vibration
makes the different materials to have an optimal vibration way.
The control system is equipped with complete logic control,
production program, malfunction diagnosis system and remote control
function. So this type QT4-25 concrete hollow block machine only
needs a trained person for operation rather than a professional
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment hollow block making
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the
bank detail. Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is
20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes, we have a professional after-sales service team which can
solve your problems in time.we provide the life-long technical
support service from pre-sale to after-sale for every set of our