Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves
- Material:100% Nitrile
- Functional Benefits: Excellent grip and fit
- No allergic reaction
- harmless, protection from acid alkali, oil and bacilli
- Application: Being widely used in medical examination and
treatment, food processing, electronics and instrument industry,
chemical experiment, hair-cutting, printing and dyeing industry
- Notice: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a
dry condition at tenperature not higher than 30℃.
|Name||Examination medical nitrile gloves (Powder-free / powder)|
|Material||100% nitrile polymer|
|Logo||printing on the package|
|Feature||environmental, good feeling,solid and durable|
|Application||Medical nitrile gloves widely used in electronics, food, medicine,
circuit boards, photoelectric LED, clean room, anti-static and
other related industries ; Medical/Healthcare/Cleaning/Food
|Packing||Box size: 24.5cm*13*6cm ;Carton size: 32*27*26cm|
|Qty 20”FCL: 1350cartons, 40GP, 2500CTNS 40HQ|
|Standard||Medical nitrile gloves suitable to export standard to European,
ustralian,Germany,South america etc.|
Meet ASTM 6319, EN420;EN455
|1. Length mm||>=240||>=240||>=240||>=240||>=240||±5|
|Palm width (mm)||80||85||95||105||115||±5|
|3. Thickness mm ( Single Wall )|
|Characteristics||Reference Standard||Before Ageing||After ageing|| |
|4. Tensile strength Mpa||ASTM D 6319||Min 14||Min 14|| |
|5. Elongation %||ASTM D 6319||Min 500||Min 400|| |
|6. AQL||AQL 1.5= PINHOLE RATE|| |
1. Beaded cuff .
2. Comfortable touch , reasonable design , good elasicity , high
tensile strength .
3. Sterilized by gama radiation .
4. For surgical use .
5. Not affect on doctors hand sensitivity .
6. Latex gloves also provide a great deal of flexibility and
stretchiness , snap-back to their original shape with ease .
7. Long periods of time for wearing , for they cause minimal hand
Nitrile gloves, with the effect of oil resistance which mainly used
in mdical treatment, medicine, health, beauty salon and food
processing industry. Nitrile gloves do not contain latex protein.