Sign In | Join Free | My
Search by Category
Home > Magnetic Materials >

Coffin Swing Handle Decoration Coffin Corner , PP Material Pale Gold Coffin Accessories

Categories Casket Corners
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Model 001#
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
MOQ: 100 Set
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color: Pale Gold, as your request
Style: Other
Model Numbe: Corner 001#
Type: Coffin corner
Application: Coffin Swing handle Decoration
Packaging: 4 pcs as a set
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Coffin Swing Handle Decoration Coffin Corner , PP Material Pale Gold Coffin Accessories

    Pale Gold Coffin Swing handle Accessories Casket Corner with PP material

    Product Description:

    A set of corner 001# has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.

    Item NameTX-Model 001#
    MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
    ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
    MOQ1000 sets

    10 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W11kg /10kg


    Decorate on the surface of coffin.

    Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

    Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.


    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.

    We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples


    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

    Our service:

    (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

    We are the Customer-Oriented company;

    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

    (3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

    (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

    Packaging & Shipping:

    Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

    Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

    3. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

    4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

    A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

    More Pictures:

    Product Tags:

    coffin decoration


    casket hardware kit

    Buy Coffin Swing Handle Decoration Coffin Corner , PP Material Pale Gold Coffin Accessories at wholesale prices
    Send your message to this supplier
    To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
    Inquiry Cart 0