IEC60243 Electrical Strength Testing Equipment / Test Apparatus For
Solid Insulation Materials
The tester is suitable for testing breakdown strength and voltage
withstanding time of solid insulating materials such as plastics,
film, resin, mica, ceramics, glass and insulating paint under power
GB1408.1, IEC60243-1, GB/T1695-2005, GB/T3333 GB12656 and ASTM D149
It conforms to GB1408.1, IEC60243-1 "Electrical Strength Test
Method for Solid Insulating Material - Test at Power Frequency",
GB/T1695-2005 "Measurement Method for Power Frequency Breakdown
Voltage Strength and Voltage Resistance of Vulcanized Rubber"
GB/T3333 GB12656 and ASTM D149 test standards.
3. Scope of Application
Suitable for continuous and uniform boosting or step-by-step
boosting, apply alternating current voltage to the sample until
breakdown, measure the breakdown voltage value and calculate the
breakdown strength of the sample. Use the method of rapid boosting,
raise the voltage to the specified value, keep the sample from
breakdown for a certain period of time, and set the specified value
as the voltage resistance value of the sample.
4. Terms and Definitions
(1) Voltage withstand value: quickly raise the voltage to the
specified value, keep the sample not broken down for a certain
time, call this voltage value of the sample withstand voltage
value, expressed in KV.
(2) Breakdown voltage: The sample is broken down under a certain
voltage. At this time, the value of the voltage is called breakdown
voltage, which is expressed in terms of KV.
(3) Breakdown voltage strength: The ratio of the breakdown voltage
of the sample to its thickness is called voltage strength, which is
expressed in KV/mm.
5. The Main Technical Parameters Of The Instrument
(1) Test voltage: 0 ~ 50 KV continuous adjustable
(2) Transformer capacity: 2 KVA
(3) Breakdown voltage: 0 ~ 50 KV
(4) Boost speed: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000
(KV/S) 10 gears, in addition to the need for manual infinite speed
(5) Step up speed regulation: servo motor for electric speed
(6) Voltage measurement accuracy: less than 2%
(7) Leakage current selection: 1~20 mA
(8) Test methods: DC test, AC test
(9) Boost mode: manual boost and automatic program booster.
(10) The power frequency power supply is 50Hz sine wave.