Multi Phase Voltage Calibration Source , Standard Electrical Test
1. Function Description
1) High-precision programmable voltage and current output,
amplitude, phase and frequency are arbitrarily adjustable
2) Support state sequence output mode, state switching delay is
less than 100uS
3) Support the trigger signal, start the output when the trigger
pulse arrives, and the trigger delay is less than or equal to 100us
4) Support multiple devices to synchronize output synchronously
under the synchronization signal, and use GPS second pulse signal
to achieve long-distance synchronization
5) Support recording playback function
6) The multi-phase currents are isolated from each other and can be
output in parallel. The total output current is the vector sum of
the multi-phase outputs. The total current can be obtained by
setting the phase to the same phase.
7) Note: Multi-phase voltages are not isolated and cannot be used
in series or in parallel. In severe cases, the equipment will be
2. Application field
Distribution network terminal test, transformer test, electric
energy meter test, etc. where large output power and output current
3. Main features of the product
1) It is possible to output a pure sinusoidal power signal with a
distortion of 0.05% (typical).
2) The frequency output can be adjusted from 40Hz to 100Hz, the
resolution is 0.001Hz, and the accuracy is 0.002Hz.
3) Each phase frequency is individually adjustable, so it can be
4) The phase 0~360 degrees can be adjusted arbitrarily, which can
easily simulate various power supply situations and even reverse
5) Strong load capacity, full load capacity, inductive, resistive
load or composite type load, and the load regulation rate is better
than 0.05% RG.
6) Excellent temperature stability, the core device is a military
grade product with a temperature coefficient as small as 1PPM,
which can guarantee the output precision in the outdoor temperature
7) It is powerful and flexible with 32-bit MCU+DSP processor.
8) The waveform of the power frequency is up to 50,000 points per
week, and the internal signal output is smoothed without filters.
It ensures the accurate output of the waveform, making the output
of higher harmonics possible, and the system has excellent harmonic
distortion. Degree indicator.
9) It has RJ45 network port and RS232 port for convenient
connection with PC or secondary development.
10) Improve the protection function.
11) Hardware PID, response time is less than 100us.
12) Typical load regulation is less than one in ten thousand.
13) The main control module + expansion module combination
structure can be easily combined into a 1~4 phase test system.
14) Multiphase currents can be connected in parallel to obtain a
large current output.
15) Provide multi-platform protocol library interface to facilitate
secondary development of users. The specific development platform
is welcome to call us.
4. Technical indicators
4.1. AC current output
|Name:||Energy Meter Calibration Equipment||Output Range:||0A, 0.01A ~ 100A|
|Adjustment Fineness:||0.01% RG||Accuracy:||Better Than ±0.05% RG|
|Stability:||Better Than 0.02% RG /1min||Harmonic Number:||21 Times|
|Harmonic Content Rate:||100% Below 5A||Gear Setting:||0.2A～1A, 1A～10A, 10A～50A, 50A～100A|
Temperature drift 10PPM/°C
Long-term stability 100PPM/year
4. 2. AC voltage output
Output range 0~450V
Adjustment fineness 0.01% RG
Accuracy is better than 0.05% RG
Stability better than 0.02% RG /1min
Harmonic number 21 times
Harmonic content rate is not less than 100% below 100V, 100%~100%
of 100V~150V, 30%~100% of 150V~220V, and not less than 20% above
Harmonic accuracy is better than 0.2%
Distortion better than 0.1% (typically 0.05%, non-capacitive load)
Output power Maximum single phase 100VA (can be customized to
Full load adjustment rate less than 0.05% RG
Full load adjustment time is less than 1ms
Gear setting 0V～100V, 100V～260V, 260V～450V
Temperature drift 10PPM/°C
Long-term stability less than 100PPM/year