Furniture Cabinet Mini Concealed Soss Hinge With Different Surface
Funiture Cabinet Soss Invisible Door Hinge details:
|2, Min door thickness||20mm.|
|3, Product material||Casting Zinc alloy body, SS 201 connecting arms.|
|4, Available Finishes|
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Gold
|5, Main usage||Wardrobe door, Cabinet door, Flush door, Furniture door.|
|6, Residential&Commercial Usage||Both available.|
|7, Weight loading||20 kgs/3 pcs.|
|8, Open degree||180°.|
|9, Distinguishing for left or right||No.|
|10, Quality testing&certificate||SGS, CNAS, MA, AL, Work Safety Standardization.|
|11, Advantages||Drilling to be invisible installation,Concealed for a complete
flush look, high sensory, durable and silent.|
There are many reasons to choose JINKAILI for SOSS Invisible
- Aesthetics - The invisible hinges are mounted directly into the door from the
inside surface so when the door is closed, the hinge cannot be
- Security - When the door is in the closed position, the invisible hinge
cannot be accessed or tampered. Even in the open position, the
exposed riveted pin is not removable.
- Safety - The moving pivot point remains inside the hinge during travel
until fully opened, eliminating an external pinch point on the back
side of the door.
- Parallel Mounting - The unique mounting of these invisible hinges allow for almost
unbroken surfaces between doors and frames to achieve a sleeker,
more visually appealing look while door is open. It also consumes
very little volume, leaving more room inside cramped cabinets.
- 180° Opening - Door swings completely around, allowing full unobstructed access
to the cabinet contents.
- Unique Motion Path - Motion path is non-circular and swings away from the cabinet,
allowing for tight door clearance.
- Proven Design - These invisible hinges are designed to give smooth dependable
operation for years. They are made of high strength plated steel
and heavy duty zinc alloy castings.
- Finishes - Satin Brass and Satin Chrome are in stock. Satin Bronze,
Polished Chrome, Polished Brass and Unplated are quickly available.
- JINKAILI Service - Same Day Shipment, ISO9002 Quality, Variety, Custom Items,
Automation, there are many reasons to choose JINKAILI
Queations you may ask:
1, Samples' free or charged including the express cost?
Samples' cost less than USD 50.00 will not be charged, express cost
on customer's side.
2, Factory area and number of employees?
5000 ㎡&100 workers
3, Delivery time for regular orders?
We always keep s small amount of stock(around 1000 pcs for each
sizes), and for mass orders, certainly finish from 15 days up to 30
4, Your capacity for one month?
Up to 500,000 pcs accoding to different sizes.
5, Your annual sales value?
In 2017, exceed 6 million dollars.
6, How will you treat on after-sale quality problems?
If responsibility confirmed on our side, we will make full
compensation for free including shipping charge.
Real Photos in Gold Pated color: