PVC insulated general purpose electronic hook-up wire is resistant
to water, oils, acids, solvents, and fungus. It is designed for use
as internal wiring of appliances. It is MTW rated as machine tool
wire for appropriate sizes.
1. The conductor of the UL1007 cable is stranded tinned copper and
2. The insulation of the UL1007 cable is PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
3. It has a temperature rating of 80℃.
4. The voltage rating of the UL1007 cable is 300 Volts R.M.S.
5. It passes UL VW-1 and CSA FT1 vertical flame test.
Product Features:Uniform insulation thickness of wire to ensure easy stripping and
cutting. Resistant to acids, alkalies. oils, moisture and fungus.
Recommended applications: Hook-up Wire Internal wiring of Appliances; or where exposed to
oil at a temperature not exceeding 80℃,Whichever is applicable, The
most popular hookup wire for electric.
|Installation||Uniform insulationwire to ensure easy stripping and cutting|
|Conductor||Solid or Stranding Tin-coated, nickel-coated or silver-coated
|Color Code||White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, Yellow/Green.(Other
colors available on request)|
|Approvals||According to UL 758,UL1581UL VW-1|
As an experienced UL1007 cable manufacturer and supplier based in
China, Sanew Cable also offers photovoltaic cable, UL1330 high
temperature FEP insulated wire, PVC cable, low temperature cable,
and much more.